Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Europe Blog...Round 2!

Hello again,

Now that I have Colin by my side as I create this, I am figuring out how to develop a private blog that only family and friends will have access to. This makes me feel much more comfortable than sending daily/weekly posts about us being out of the country to the entire world.

We are two days from departure and are really excited about our trip. We have put a ton of planning into it and hope that this will decrease (but probably not eliminate) any meltdowns related to us getting lost and having to carry our 40 pound packs on our backs for an extra 20 minutes until we figure out where we are at.

We will try to post updates and pictures every couple of days so you can follow us. We won't be posting any updates on facebook, but will have access to our email. If an emergency arises, please call Colin's phone.

Love ya,

Sara & Colin

1 comment:

  1. Have fun!! We are excited for you guys and hope you have a great time! Looking forward to seeing your pics!

    ReplyDelete